Download PinShare App for BB: Meet Boys/Girls For BBM Chat



Recently, I shared a Facebook page where you can share and get free bbm pins of boys and girls willing to meet new people for bbm chat. Today, am sharing with you "PinShare for BBM"; a free blackberry application which lets you meet and connect with people in one convenient and easy-to-use place.




PinShare is one of my best apps for blackberry that allows me to connect with new people without exposing my BB PIN.  For you to get started after installing PinShare to your BB, you will have to set up your PinShare profile by uploading a picture and adding a short description of yourself. Thereafter, you can flip from one PinShare profile pic and short self description to the next.

Within minutes, you can literally view hundreds of PinShare profiles! When you find someone you're interested in chatting with, you will just have to click on the "connect" button.



This will open up a box where you can send message safely to the person without exposing or giving away your PIN. Once connected, you will then be able to chat directly through BBM. When someone stumbles on your profile and sends you a message, you  will receive a new PinShare request or notification in your inbox.

One thing I don't like about the app is the fact that there is no way you can filter profiles by sex or location. You can  only filter profiles you flip through by interest. Hence, if you are there to meet ladies for bbm chat, you might have to flip through loads of male profiles before you will come across a female profile.

How To download PinShare for BBM

You can download PinShare for Blackberry here.

Alternatively, you can search for "PinShare" in the bbm app world on your Blackberry smartphone.

Do you know alternatives to PinShare for BB? Have you been able to meet new friends for BBM chat through the PinShare app for BB? Please, let me hear from you via comments.





Comments

  1. PinShare is cool. I have it on my BB too. I am even tired of the app because all those boys wont let me be. NaijaPings is an alternative though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Master. About to download it now< I no even get ur pin o

    ReplyDelete
  3. The app is cool. But drains my bold 2 battery easily. The peepz don't let me rest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/15/2012

    I'm male kd in need of female friends u cn add me 26b2f180

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/26/2014

    Hey babes add up diz handsome boi wit kul cash his pin 234B5DF3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/03/2014

    Hi let's chat u can add me up wit dis pin 269A5EB6W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/22/2014

    It seems not compatible for Z10. I cant download it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/05/2015

    2989D70E. Add up, no gays please. But lovely females are allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/18/2015

    I need a serious relationship here is my pin 283A829B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/24/2015

    I am in Calabar, a clean sugar mummy in Calabar should please add me via pin 7F15F681

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need clean lady add me up 2AB02B69

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/06/2016

    Add me up: 7F15F681.females only.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.