How To Block Irrelevant AdDynamo Ads


When Google disabled ad-serving to the mobstac-powered mobile version of my blog, (m.ogbongeblog.com), I monetized it with AdDynamo for two months, made some money and got paid directly into my bank account but I am still not satisfied with the AdDynamo Pay Per Click program which eventually led me to remove their ads from my mobile site after Google ads were restored to the site.


If you are an AdDynamo publisher, you might have noticed that AdDynamo very often displays ads for its own service despite claiming they have many advertisers. This might be frustrating because clicks on the AdDynamo ads will not earn you anything. Besides, AdDynamo seems not to care about the quality of ads been served. I have seen many ads leading to sites promoting "get-rich-quick" schemes and some other craps. This doesn't go well with me at all.

The reasons above keep discouraging me from publishing AdDynamo ads with Adsense ads on the same pages of my blog till this very moment. If you have been banned from Adsense or Ad-serving disabled to your blog, you might have no choice than to use AdDynamo despite the complaints above but guess what? You can still filter out AdDynamo ads that you don't want to be displayed on your blog, even inlcuding the ads AdDynamo use to promotes its service.

So, How Do I Stop Unwanted AdDynamo Ads From Displaying On My Blog?

==> Login to your AdDynamo dashboard

==> Click on "Channels"

==> Click "Web" or "Mobile" tab (depending on the type of Channels you have created)

==> Click on the "Manage Excluded Websites" icon next to each channel, as indicated in the picture below



==> You should see something similar to the picture below:



==> Enter the website addresses of the landing pages of adverts you do not want to be displayed in your AdDynamo channel (one url per line). If you want to block AdDynamo ads, enter: www.addynamo.com

==> Click the "Save Sites" button.

That's all.

Thereafter, if you monitor the ads that are displayed on your blog, you will no longer see the blocked ads but remember, you must exclude the sites on all channels in your accounts. If not, the unwanted ads might still display on your blog, on channels where you did not exclude the sites from.

I hope this works for you.

Are you OK with the ads AdDynamo is serving to your blog? Are you making some good money from the AdDynamo ads? Please let me hear from you.





Comments

  1. I am also tired of seeing those AdDynamo ads instead of real ads. Since, Adsense is yet to accept me, I have blocked AdDynamo website as instructed above. Thanks Jide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/20/2012

    Sometimes when you block addynamo adverts, they will continue to appear www.orjiakor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must ensure you block ALL CHANNELS

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this post, but addynamo seems to favour blogs with huge traffic... but with time addyanmo will make sense if they get lot of advertisers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you want to make money from your blog without good traffic? Don't you know the more traffic you get, the more money you stand to be making from the blog?

      Delete
  4. Wow! I've been looking for this for a long time, seeing this Addynamo ads on my sites pissed me off, though i have no choice than to use them since am non-adsense member afterall i still make above 15k per month from addynamo. Thanks for sharing this tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool money bro. Not bad at all.

      Delete
  5. I think apart from addynamo,there are other ad networks like bidvertiser, adbrite & chitika that may also pay well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are many PPC ad networks over there.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10/25/2012

    hv been long waiting 4diz,bt please i hv diz addynamo ads on my site bt i want to change ads display 4rm image to text how do i do dat.?tenx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go back to the channels dashboard. Click on the "edit channel" icon and select the option you want.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous11/02/2012

    Thats a very nice post. I have been have been having a lot of problems with the addynamo. It even led me to looking for alternative sites. Thanks for that post, i will try it right away @ http://spicyblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/05/2012

    thanks for the great info bro...get latest gist and news here at www.gistyinka.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post Mr Jide, this post relly help thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. am very happy 4 dat thread cos am tired of seeing d ads on my site every time....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/12/2012

    please how do i center addynamo ads on my header?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mail me so I can send you the tutorial

      Delete
  12. After blocking the addynamo ads, my advert space became vacant. www.tosinoluwalowo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this guide, i was able to block both adynamo default ads, and i know the space will be blank.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm tired of addynamo cos if they give me good ads if i click dos ads it wi not count more than 10click, pls Mr jide can i c solution to dis problem? and i don't know how to create adsense account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Create adsense account at www.google.com/adsense You can also mail me if you need assistance so I can send you blog posts you can read

      Delete
  15. Ad Dunamo no be am at all.. Thats why them they crash now

    ReplyDelete
  16. this addynamo don taya me oo please whc ca i use now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try media.net, content.ad, infolinks etc

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.