Naij.com: Get Hot News in Nigeria and Meet A Date For Chat



Recently, I shared some of my favourite blogs and websites where you can get latest news in Nigeria. Today, I am sharing with you, www.naij.com; a Nigerian portal for all Nigerian news - politics, business, arts & culture, entertainment and much more.


screenshot of Naij Website
Naij Website


Naij.com is not just a website or a blog, but a portal with different sections and more like a community. As at the time of publishing this post, the sections include: News, Music, Jokes (jokes.naij.com), Job, NightOut, Weather, Forum and my favourite section, My Naij.

At job.naij.com, you can add your CV to the Jobs.Naij portal. You can search for latest job vacancies in Nigeria and also post a job if you are looking for job seekers in Nigeria. The weather section (weather.naij.com) lets you get daily and weekly weather forecast of Lagos and other Nigerian cities.

At my.naij.com (NOT www.my.naij.com), you can meet new friends for dating or chat. If you register at My Naij, you will be able to create your own profile, chat and send messages to other My Naij users. You can view profile of women looking for men, singles looking for dating chat and even upload photos to your profile.

My Naij Screenshot
My Naij Dating Portal


As at the time of publishing this post, Naij.com is ranked 24 according to Alexa, four places behind Linda Ikeji's Blog. The site has over 401, 000 Likes on Facebook and 13,000+ followers on Twitter.

If you are looking for someone you can meet for a date, interested in today's latest News in Nigeria or searching for latest jobs in Nigeria, feel free to check out Naij Website.  You can check out my profile on My Naij here.

Do you know websites similar to Naij.com? Do you have a profile on My Naij dating site? Please, let me hear from you via comments.




Comments

  1. All these while, have been thinking the site is just for News. Never thought I can make friends on the site. Pls, is the site mobile friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site ads has taken over my facebook wall, good one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I noticed that too. They are really investing on Fb campaign

      Delete
  3. I just like the outlook of the site. It's truly filled with news from the naija world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am quite happy you mentioned Niaj.com . It is a great site. Permit me to add 3 more sites:
    1) Informationnigeria.org
    2) Olufamous.com
    3) GistNaija.com(my personal striving blog).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've visited the site in question and it's really lively. Even though a Ghanaian, I simply love anything about naija especially your music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! that's cool. Glad to know you love Naija music.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11/12/2012

    great information bro... watch out for my blog very,but did not have much inbound links like the one mention overview their....here is it www.gistyinka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like informationnigeria.org hope my blog will beat them one day.lol faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. Please check out www.naijastories.com.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreat one my people
    Checkout: http://nairachat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/18/2013

    Am having problems replying people on niaj chat nd d problem just started yesterday. Wat do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6/18/2013

    who can i unsubscribe from my naij.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.