Vote OgbongeBlog as 2012 "Best Tutorial Blog" and "Nigerian Blog of The Year"


Recently, I announced here that our blog, OgbongeBlog has been nominated in three different categories for the 2012 Nigerian Blog Awards. This wouldn't have happened without your support, directly or indirectly. Hence, I am using this opportunity to THANK YOU once again. God Bless You.

Well, I still need you to do one more thing for me. Whether you took part in the nomination process or not, I want you to PLEASE vote for OgbongeBlog TODAY!. Please, I need you to vote "OgbongeBlog" as the BEST TUTORIAL BLOG and NIGERIAN BLOG OF THE YEAR.



For the first time, a category for “Best Tutorial blog” was included and OgbongeBlog is on that list (good thing right?). Remember, OgbongeBlog emerged the winner of the BEST TECH BLOG in 2011. So, I believe we can still make it happen again this 2012.


Why OgbongeBlog?

The blog has series of free tutorials which have added value to many lives. I believe you will agree with me that there is no way you will read through the posts on the blog and not learn something new and priceless from it.


If you’ve ever read any of the blog posts, the Free Blogger Guide and liked what you saw, vote for OgbongeBlog.

If you believe in the blog and love the blog, vote for OgbongeBlog.

How To Vote


==> Just go to  http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php

==> Once you are on the page, enter your name and email address, then tick the appropriate boxes where you see OGBONGEBLOG.

==> Click Submit.

==> Check your email for verification message and click on the link in the message.

Once you do this, your vote will count.

NOTE: Please provide your name and a valid email address to ensure your votes are counted.


Voting ends on November 11, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. So, show your love for OgbongeBlog Now!




OgbongeBlog can win all these awards ONLY by God's Grace and with you by my side. Just do it for me. God Bless You as you do this for me.

Please, you can use the Like/Recommend/Tweet/Share buttons to share this with your friends too. God will surely reward you for doing this for me.

I hope to keep serving you with quality info....

Will you vote for Ogbongeblog? You've already voted for OgbongeBlog? Please, let me hear from you.



Comments

  1. I have voted for you since last week. Keep up the Good work Jide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's so nice of you. Thanks alot Yinka. God Bless You!

      Delete
  2. Who will I vote for if not you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thanks my dear. Hugs and Kisses for you.

      Delete
  3. I voted for the great ogbongeblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted ogbongeblog over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Racheal11/09/2012

    Voted for ogbongeblog already, you will surely get there. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! thanks Rachael. God bless you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.