How To Download 2go For Nokia e5-00


Despite the fact that I have published where to download 2go for phones and how to create 2go account on this blog, I keep receiving emails from some guys that the 2go app is not working on their Nokia e5, while some even complain that they find it difficult downloading 2go on the Nokia phone.


Last week, Blogger Jeremiah of CyracksInternetBiz.com also complained at BloggersLab that he couldn't install the 2go messenger on his Nokia E5. He said whenever he tries to download 2go messenger for Nokia e5 via the 2go official website at 2go.im, he always get a message that "error writing to file not supported" or "unable to open file, file not supported".

After trying different suggestions from some members of BloggersLab, he was able to get the 2go app working on the Nokia e5, that same day.

So what did he do?

He told me that he downloaded the .jar type of (2go V3 Okaztle Screenshotter) from 9jatrickz.net and installed it on his Nokia E5 phone.

Hence, if 2go is not working on your Tecno Chinese phone, Nokia e5 or any other phone you might be using, you can try downloading the 2go.jar version.

I hope this helps.

You can learn how to download 2go for laptops here and also read how to chat with Facebook friends on 2go here.



Comments

  1. Anonymous4/16/2013

    Thanks Jide. I will try your solution and get back to you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparky4/16/2013

    I faced similar problem when I was still using the phone. In fact it was one of the reasons I sold my e5. Now enjoying 2go on my BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/16/2013

    Currently using E5 and i face a little challenge of having to input my login details everytime i wanna use 2go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich info. I heard similar problem with my Nokia 5530 and I was able to overcome installation problems on it by following this info on Nokia Installation Errors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/23/2013

    kudos man

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.