Echofon : Free Twitter app for iPad that Supports Multiple Accounts


The Tweetcaster app has always been my favorite app for tweeting on my iPad not until recently it stopped working on my iPad. I have tried several times to update the app but it keeps telling me that it is no longer available at the store where I downloaded it from; though have not tried downloading a fresh one from US iTunes app store.


Twitterrific app for iPad also has stopped working on my iPad. Unfortunately, I can't update it because the free app is no longer available since the launch of the Twiterrific 5 app which costs US$2.99 as at the time of publishing this post.

Hence, I was left with no choice than to hunt for a free Twiter app that will be better than the official Twitter app for iPad. Fortunately, while searching for the best twitter apps for iPad, I stumbled on a list of apps and decided to try some of the apps.

I installed Echofon for iPad and fell in love with it.

It is an easy to use, super-fast FREE Twitter app with clean design. It’s easy to do common Twitter tasks such as viewing your Twitter timeline, direct messages, mentions, lists, favorites and trends. And for those who do a little tweeting on the side, Echofon also supports multiple accounts.







Echofon app supports inline photo preview, conversation pop-overs and features a unique users view. Just like on the iPhone, you'll receive configurable push notifications for Direct messages, mentions, replies, followings and favorites.

Download Echofon for iPad here.

Do you know alternative free Twitter apps for iPad? Kindly share them via comments.



Comments

  1. Oga Jide, thanks for the share, haven't hear about this App before. Thing gotta try it own. THUMB UP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.