MadAdsMedia.com: CPM Ad Network That Pays Bloggers Even If Readers Don't Click On Ads


MadAdsMedia is a global advertising network which works with top advertising networks to serve their ads on publishers websites. Instead of paying publishers per click like Google Adsense, the ad network pays publishers on CPM (Cost Per 1000 Impressions).

MadAdsMedia pays an average (not fixed, might be more) of $0.05 per 1000 views of their ad banner on a publisher's site. This simply means if you are blogger, visits to your blog will earn you money even if your readers don't click on ads. You just have to increase traffic on your site to earn more and more money using CPM.

The CPM ad  network aligns 100′s of ad networks, ad exchanges, and RTB advertisers to compete for publishers inventories.  Hence, if you place MadAdsMedia ad code on your blog, you might notice Google ads, Addynamo ads and ads of other networks been rotated on the ad space. Their optimization technology assures the ad provider with highest CPM is served, earning you the most for every impression.

The screenshot below illustrates how MadAdsMedia works: 




MadAdsMedia threshold is $50 and the network pays by check and through Paypal. Earnings are not updated real time, might take 48 hours. It takes 45 days after the current month end to receive payment if you have reached your set minimum payment.

Can I Make Money With MadAdsMedia?

MadAdsMedia ad network was recommended to me by a friend at Bloggerslab, while searching for best alternatives to Google Adsense apart from Chitika and Ad Dynamo.

After reading some MadAdsMedia.com reviews, I decided to give it a try for 3 days. To be honest with you, I wasn't satisfied with what I earned for the 3days.

I earned less than $0.10 per day, for the 3 days I placed MadAdsMedia 160x600 ad banner on my blog's sidebar. Imagine, I will need like 40,000 impressions to make just $2 per day based on $0.05 per 1000 impression. Earning such peanut for 30 days doesn't even makes sense to someone like me.

If I could have Adsense that pays me very well per click, I do not see any reason to keep allowing MadAdsMedia ads compete for clicks with my Google ads. Hence, have removed their ad banner from my blog.

If my dedicated account manager can contact me for an improved eCPM and if they can allow me to use their mobile banners, I might re-consider them.

Nevertheless, If you've been banned by Google Adsense, you can try them. If you have a site that get lots and lots of traffic, you can be making some money with them.

Remember, MadAdsmedia.com pays for impression and not clicks.

Do you have MadAdsmedia.com ad banners on your blog? Do you earn some good $$ with them? I will love to hear from you via comments.

Please, if you know other Ad networks that pay for impression, kindly share them via comments.

Cheers!




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your honest review bro. Google has banned me. So, I will try them but can I place more than one Madadsmedia banner on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can. They even suggest you place more than 1 banner on your site. I think Maximum is 4. You can confirm from the site though

      Delete
  2. 40,000 impressions to make $2 on MadAdsMedia? 45 days to receive payment? They are definitely M*d. Maybe, I'll consider them in 50 years time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will you still be blogging after 50years? Lol :)

      Delete
  3. I was expecting this post but I was disappointed to read this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? Are you expecting to see a site that will pay you $100 without visitors clicking and without lots of traffic?????

      Delete
  4. nice infor dude.keep it up.imagine,i will need 40,000 impression to make just $2. they are really M*d just like thier name madads.thanks again for sharing this infor . i will have to stay away from them for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...compare it with Addynamo earnings and see which is better.

      Delete
  5. What are d criteria they consider b4 approving A Site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have full details as regards that. Apply and wait for their feedback. Not as strict as Adsense though..

      Delete
  6. Nice to know madadsmedia is not an alternative. tnx for sharing boss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still an alternative for some though. It all depends on the other options you have...

      Delete
  7. Good day mr Jide, i am very much interested in making money online most especially through bloging. please can you be of help. i will appreciate your kind response. my email address is onyekachibest@yahoo.co.uk meanwhile i just created this blog:
    http://heavenlygist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mail me and I will get back to you. You can also check how I make money online

      Delete
  8. REally m*d. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing..Guys are not smiling here o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly. Guys looking for big big money...lol

      Delete
  10. Okay Simply put; Use MadAdsMedia, then you'll be a broke blogger. I don't think it's important for those that already have an adsense account. I'm sure by the time they don't see customers, they'll change their ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not important to those with Adsense account but those without Adsense can still consider it. Can still match Addynamo...

      Delete
  11. Nice one, i just registered, THANKS...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This CMP network is mad, so I will Waite till thy kingdom come before reaching the minimum amount to withdraw right? Huh, but thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...if your blog attracts loads of traffic, you won't have to wait till kingdom come oo.

      Delete
  13. Bros J thank for shearing, have read most of the comments here, what i can say is this one can put it up maybe jst one banner and forget it for sometime,b4 u knw it, u will see cash. it could be a long term investment, not a get rich quick ad network. i dont knw what u guys may think about my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can do that especially if you don't have google ads on your blog.

      Delete
  14. Maybe let me just give them a try.... All the same thanks for the infomation

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Oga Jide. This is a no go area for guys like me who don't have much traffic. If i would consider them that would be at my old age. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thankks for sharing... i am on google anyways.... when blocked i think this one will serve as an alternative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, might serve as alternative when you don't have Adsense account..

      Delete
  17. for people / bloggers that want to make quick money, this is a turn off for them. i still stick to addynamo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to compare the two. Still not really sure if Addynamo is better especially if you opt for Addynamo Naira account..

      Delete
  18. I have used Madadsmedia for more than a year. I had to stop. Despite huge traffic and impressions from UK and US thinking I would get as much as $0.38 per impression, I didnt make much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $0.38 per 1000 impression is even too small.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the post. Promo.com.ng pays also by impression,I have their ads on my blog but i have not received any pay from them cos i havn't reached their payment threshold.

    ReplyDelete
  20. francis10/08/2013

    pls jide, what do u know about clickbank, hav u any experence with them?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pls sir, goodle has not approved my adsense account. Though they never told me it has been blocke. But each time I try it, it keeps telling me that my account can not be used to monetize or something like that. What do u advice me to do. http://www.platinumdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks @jide but its still not clear I have tried so many tyms to place it its very had!anyway pls I would like to chat with you so that I will be able to now how to do it very easily? Here is my contact 08163190815

    ReplyDelete
  23. This Is The Really A Good Review And An Wonder full Information, Thank For The Review.


    Regards,
    Raja.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adtomatik has been my favorite ad network for a long time. Never tried anything better. They manage modern digital solutions such as: In-image ads, Native ads, among others, and offer the best attention on the business.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Revenues it does it better...their payment is good... And footer placement is nice....check www.ngtrend.org for a view

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.