Can Tecno d5 Skype?


After publishing the list of Tecno Android phones and their prices in Nigeria, I keep receiving questions like "can Techno l3 and m3 skype?", "Can I use Skype on my Tecno phone?" etc.


Well, to cut story short, you can make Skype video calls on Tecno Android phones that have secondary camera (front-facing camera). A friend of mine installed Skype on his Tecno d5 and he was able to use it to chat with me on Skype today.

So, if you are trying to make research on which Tecno phone supports Skype video calls, you can go for the Tecno d5. If it works fine on d5, then you should expect it to work fine on  Tecno L3, M3 and the Phantoms. +Nicholas Hon  also reported on his blog that Skype is working fine on his Tecno P3.

TEcno Skype



How Can I Download Skype To Tecno Android Phones?


You can get Skype for Tecno at Google play Store. Alternatively, you can use the default web browser of your Tecno phone to access www.skype.com to get the exact Skype download for your phone.

Is Skype working on your Tecno? Do you know other Tecno phones which support Skype video calls? Please, let me hear from you via comments.



Comments

  1. Very useful info there. Will definitely go for the Tecno f7 next week. I am sure it will work on it if it can work on d5. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/06/2014

    please, my phone torch pad is faulty and don't know what to do? Tecno N3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.