Blog Of The Week : Maverick Excel Blog


As my own way of promoting fellow bloggers in Nigeria, I published a post where I called on Nigerian bloggers to drop their blog URLs with a brief description via the comment form so I can be showcasing them on my blog for FREE every week. .

Arsenal Newspaper” emerged the first blog to be promoted and I can bet it has been receiving traffic from my blog since then. No doubt, my blog has been generating more awareness for the blog.

Today, I’ve decided to showcase “Maverick Excel” blog as the “Blog of the Week.

Promise Excel is the owner of MaverickExcel.

He is a blogger and an avid promoter of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youth. He believes that anyone can make money from his passion and hobby and also loves every business with an 'e' in front of it.

His guest post titled “18 Profitable and Marketable 21st Century Online Skills For Young Entrepreneurs” garnered over 2000 Facebook Likes after promoting it on Facebook.



If you are looking for vital information, motivation, real life lessons, inspiration and guidance for ENTREPRENEURIAL and BUSINESS Success, then you need to add the blog to your reading list.

Promise set up the blog, to focus on entrepreneurship. His ultimate goal is to inspire people to do things that inspire them, getting them to arise and pursue their dreams.

This, he does via:

  • Articles
  • Interviews
  • Infographics
  • And subsequently, via podcasts and videos.


You can take a journey through his blog at : www.maverickexcel.com

You can connect with him via the links below:

Facebook: http://facebook.com/maverickexcelnetwork
Twitter: Maverick Excel (@MaverickExcel)

Kindly share your experience, comments, suggestions and questions via comments.

>>  Join Bloggers.Ng today! No 1 Nigerian Bloggers Directory.



Comments

  1. Mr. Jide, God bless you sir. you are doing a great work. please, as regards the one on one training i discussed with you on whatsapp hope you have not forgotten me. do have a nice day sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excel Excel, the great writer.. Am inspired..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promise Excel is a great writer. I always recommend his blog for young entrepreneurs (including mozentre.com).

    Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro...you are an awesome blogger too

      Delete
  4. Great job Mr jide, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are bloggers and they are blogs. Your blog of the week section just made me made contact with one great blogger in the industry. Excel is one I will love to make a good friend.
    But Mr Jide What does it takes for a blog to qualify for Blog of the week section.
    Ejiga Godwin Jnr recently published How to Get a Free Custom Domain from 1and1.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'll be super glad to be your friend...You're amazing :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! Until now, I've not come across the blog. But thank God, its been introduced here. Let me quickly rush in there to check him out.

    www.myloverstrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat MaverickExcel, nice work u have put in there, and yes our blog both has something in common.keep it flying bro. I blog at tundegold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tunde Gold,Thanks a zillion million :)... i'm glad to hear that....from your name i can see that you're awesome...

      I'll sure check out your golden blog ;)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Victor, you are undoubtedly victorious. Your blog is super amazing...The color, the design, content....you rock like rocket :)

      Delete
  9. www.natzynaija.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i blog but still need advice
    www.natzynaija.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you don't need advice. What you need is action. Take action bro.....you have all the information you need to succeed as a blogger in ogbongeblog here

      Delete
    2. You don't need advice bro....what u need is action....put to action all you've read about blogging in Ogbongeblog.

      I wish u the best

      Delete
  11. I'll go take a peep into his blog and check it out
    www.netsocialblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wao,

    Jide, what you are doing is phenomenal and commendable. I listed you on my new forum www.mynaijalife.com as one of the top sites I visit daily because I have learnt so much from your articles.
    I am still working on my two blogs:
    www.nigerianmatters.com
    www.naijaquestions.com

    Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Nice work indeed....jide is an amazing blogger

      Delete
  14. Anonymous1/26/2016

    Nice. Also look at naijasportscrib.com brother.....
    Abeg follow me enjoy sports news here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this your great work Ogunsanya

    I blog at waplordcrib.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have seen your blog with all the popup ads blocking my view. lol. How well are you doing with infolinks is it a good advertising program

      Delete
  16. Excel is a super writer, even in chat he can make simple texts compelling with style, though he talks too much :)

    www.maverickexcel.com really is inspiring, thanks to Jide for this notif and keep excelling bro! you're good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deon you flatter me with your kind words...Lol...I really appreciate bro...

    Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  18. www.carworldng.blogspot.com. I'm an avid car lover. So I post about car reviews, car tips, auto news, car advice. It's all about cars basically. We'll be really grateful for any traffic we can get from you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maverick excel... Jeez, what a nice blog. Bro I see you excelling already. I want to be like you when I grow up o... I am still a newbie blogger, I blog at www.ehfblog.com. It is a health blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chibuzor Aguwa,
      Thanks for those kind words. They make me blush.

      Of course you'll be far better than me IF you're committed to excellence

      Delete
    2. can we meet chibuzor... I have been searching for a health blogger for sometime now

      Delete
  20. your blog post has some grammatical errors should. Maverick Excel but am still impressed

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir Jide can you connect with me I want to know how i can create a blog of the week code but instead i want to have some posts which i will select and put there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Bookmarked. Nice to see your site.
    http://www.staffcontrol.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice one Jide, Commenting from Skilztools.com 

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a nice blog you got. Bigger you I pray..Here is my blog https://penmyemotions.com a Health and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.