Mobilitaria Nigeria Tech Blog Approved To Display Facebook Ads


Facebook has approved the Nigeria Tech Blog, Mobilitaria.com to display Facebook ads after opting in for the Facebook Audience Network for mobile web. Hence, Mobilitaria can start earning money from Facebook adverts displayed on the blog.




It took three working days for Facebook to approve the blog for the F.A.N for mobile web. The approval notification was sent via email and also displayed via the developer"Alerts" section of my Facebook app developer dashboard.



The blog has also been approved for Direct Support. This tool allows you to communicate directly with members of the Audience Network team via Support Cases.

You can read more about Facebook Audience Network for Mobile Web here.

Has your blog been approved to display Facebook ads?



Comments

  1. I think its time to apply too, congrats and more $$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the tax form. did u fill out the part they said reference number? I am also confused about filling number ten. Special terms and conditions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ignored the form for now. You can fill later when your earnings reach $100.

      Delete
  3. Congrats. See more tech updates on Dinho9ja.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one baba Jide. So does it mean you must have an app for your blog before you can apply?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boos, can my blog ( www.believeall.com) approve if applied?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro, I have implemented all the codes yet its not showing on my website. Please can you do a post on the detailed steps you took?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/08/2016

    Please Sir How Can I Apply And How Much Are They Paying?I Rep Idnewstab.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I already got approved for FAN for apps last year august. Do I need to reapply for mobile website? or can I just start displaying ads?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blog [url]techylodge.com[/url]is displaying the FAN ads. But it is not Yet fully approved

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls sir how do I apply for it? and I need a better ads that will pay. And you don't reply me on BBM

    ReplyDelete
  11. so is the ad to be showing only when you view the site from mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please how can i apply for this ads? i blog at http://naijatechno.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waoooo I really late this info...
    well no time lets still try luck too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.