Jetpack Stats Not Displaying On Your WordPress Admin Dashboard? Try This Fix


I signed in to the admin dashboard of my WordPress site only to discover that "Site Stats' is missing from the JetPack menu. No where on the dashboard to access my site stats. The bars in the admin bar have disappeared too.

Immediately, I navigated to the plugins section and noticed that an update for Jetpack plugin. I updated it, yet no changes. I decided to check Jetpack settings and that was where I discovered that it has been disabled. I re-activated it and "Stats" was restored.

wordpress logo


I also discovered that "widget visibility" was disabled too. Only God knows what disabled them though.

Have you experienced such?




Comments

  1. Thank God i have not witness any huddle in my blogs for ones
    MUST READ

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank bro..

    i always got same error every jetpack plugin need to update and sometimes another plugins need update to

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are wizard when it come to blog and online technology thanks and god bless..
    also check my site www.doubledbrain.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.