Konga Commission Rates Reviewed. Check Out The Latest Rates


Earlier today, I decided to check through the transaction reports of my store on Konga.com and I was stunned when I noticed that the commission I pay per sale of my product has been increased by 5%. This ain't funny considering the fact we merchants on Konga.com are also required to pay membership subscription fee every month.

If you're a merchant, the rates you will be charged will be determined by the plan you subscribed to, with those on the Konga Bronze package paying the highest rate. The new Konga commission rates was published on Konga Sellers Academy but I didn't receive the update in my mail. Strange!

Below is the screenshot of the latest commission rates for sellers on Konga.com

konga commission rates 2016


What's your take on this?

Is Konga really charging you according to the rates listed above?




Comments

  1. I think the way to go now is for one to start his own e-commerce site oo. 20% for Fashion category? well! Jumia Charge much higher sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Nice. But Jide, I didn't see rates for Books. Don't they sell books, Because I want to promote their books on my blog Success Incentives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this automatically translate to increase in affiliate commission too. Because I also noticed that my commission has increased by 50% in d last 2 week?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.