How To Place Links On Texts in Nairaland Posts (Video)


When you create a post on Nairaland.com, you can as well link to your blog post or anywhere on the web by copying and pasting your link directly in the post or by creating hypertext. If you don't know what hypertext means, it means text with hyperlink. In computing, hyperlink is a text or an image you can click on, and jump to another document. Links allow users to click their way from page to page.

Below is a screenshot of how I smartly linked to my blog post in a comment on Nairaland.com without exposing the URL. This is good for search engine optimization blah blah blah...lol

add hyperlink on Nairaland forum posts and comments


If you're finding it hard to place links on texts in Nairaland posts or comments, I've created a short video tutorial that will guide you. You can watch the video at : https://youtu.be/eI-jCTkoSts



Using hyperlinks in Nairaland posts is smarter than pasting links directly on the site. The moderators of the Nairaland forum can even see it as spamming, which can make them ban you from the site. So, be smart as you use the forum to drive traffic to your blogs.

About NairaLand.com


Nairaland.com is an online community created by Seun Osewa in March 2005. It is targeted at Nigerians but the biggest in Africa. You can follow me on Nairaland via : www.nairaland.com/jidetheblogger




Comments

  1. Thanks. I will like to kw if its possible to insert image(s) where necessary, when making post on Nairaland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean without having to use the upload button?

      Delete
    2. Yes without using the upload button - I am also interested to know. thanks

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative post. However, Master Jide I find it difficult to use the href link stuff on other site with my url http://www.sabtrends.com

    I will be glad if you can help. When I post using href, it does not direct back to my blog. It will only show not found. Pls help

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post..well written by the master himself

    But place text links wisely on that forum...or else some moderators will ban you till 2070, when they are not sure they will be alive to lift the ban..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post. Keep up the good work, boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks bro....i really appreciate this. i will try the hyperlink stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is not working for me, infront of what did you past the link? inside the fist [url] or outside? and did you type the = sigh inside the [url] or outside it? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to get free traffic from Nairaland but those mods can frustrate one.

    Lasgidionline.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bro, Love this tutorial visit http://www.ilorincitymedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS REALLY GOING TO BE HELPFUL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for the info boss.No wonder... Some of my links there aren't 'clickable'.

    Besides the moderators there ban people a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jide. I really appreciate this perfect idea.
    Wanna try this
    [url=www.ajetomsblog.com]Ajetoms-Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Jide! Been looking for how my fellow bloggers always get this done! This is an eye opener brother! Appreciate your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this tutorial, it is an eye opener tips, I posted my blog Mycoacharticle.com. in the members profile and it brings error 404 page, but thus tips has enlightened me. thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the tutorial. That was helpful. Now I can make my posts on nairaland look more mature :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love ogbongeblog mehn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot boss.
    U re the best.
    Am from Coolhubs
    Web.
    Thanks one again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.