How To Withdraw From Payoneer Account To Your Bank Account


Payoneer offers a "Withdraw to Bank" Service that enables Payoneer account holders to withdraw funds from their Payoneer Account directly to their personal bank account.

For you to use this service, you will be required to provide a bank account in your name or an account that is owned by you. If you own the account but it is not in your name, you may be requested to provide supporting account ownership documentation.

payoneer nigeria withrawal service


How Do I Add My Bank Account To Payoneer?


1. Log in to your Payoneer Online Account.
2. From the menu, go to "Withdraw" and then "To Bank Account".
3. If this is the first time that you are withdrawing funds, click "Add Bank Account" and follow the on-screen instructions.

How Can I Withdraw From My Payoneer Account To My Bank Account?


You can withdraw once Payoneer approves the bank account you added to your Payoneer account as explained above.

1. Log in to your Payoneer Online Account.
2. From the menu, go to "Withdraw" and then "To Bank Account".
3. Select the account to which you are transferring the funds.
4. Fill in the details of the transfer and click "Continue".
5. Fill in the Security Confirmation page and submit your withdrawal request.

There is no setup or recurring (monthly/annual) fee associated with the Withdraw to Bank Service; however, the transfer fee may vary according to the selected country and currency. To find out the relevant fees for your country and currency, please contact Payoneer.

Kindly note that this service is currently not available to all account holder and only available in select countries.

Is the Payoneer withdrawal service available for your country?

Recommended : How To Open Payoneer Account in Nigeria




Comments

  1. Some people say they don't deliver the cards to their place despite filling the correct address, anyone facing this issue also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use a Post office address near you, or optin for DHL assistance.

      In another note, Payooner cards to me is not advisable to be used over atms, their charge for each withdrawal alongside CBN payment rate is Something you have to put into consideration.

      You can sell all your payoneer funds to us from 500$ above.

      Delete
  2. @Tunde Sanusi i guess they sends the card to your bank.its not always at home sha! Http://Gistnation.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for that card till now....Though I applied for it in less than a month a go. I have not heard from them since I uploaded my ID card for verification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to wait for a minimum of 40 days to receive your card via snail mail. And make sure your address is right

      Delete
  4. @ Tunde Sanusi, i faced the same issue of not getting my Fiver payoneer Card, after requested for the card twice and i could not get it...i had to use DHL and paid $60 to ship the card and within 5 days i got my card here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received mine today, I applied 15 days ago and it was delivered so soon. Thanks to post service in Nigeria.... My advice to new applicants to payoneer card is that you should visit nipost website to know the postal code that is related to your residence so that you can walk down to that closest post office and pick it instead of waiting at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, can I receive my payooner card at the Nipost headquarters in Abuja?
      Do I have to give payooner the Nipost headquarters address?. I want to pick up the card on my own.

      Delete
  6. Please sir, can I recieve my UK ADSENSE earning via payooner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a Payoneer account then you already have access to there Global payment service and that means Payoneer has opened for you a US bank account that you can use to receive money from companies as if you were living in the US. So in your Adsense account you will add the US bank details that was provided by Payoneer to your account there and that's it, you will be paid in your Payoneer.

      Delete
  7. The post is very nice but my question to be precise is that does Nigeria support this payoneer withdrawal option directly to bank. Please I need your feedback

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I reapply if my card is not delivered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be delivered depending if your house address is easy to find. Just give it time.

      Delete
    2. There was a time I applied for replacement of my card. And it took me several months, I even had to reapply yet could not get it. I had to go to the post office that's uncharged of my zip code to complain before I was giving. So you might have to visit the post office to cross check if they have it with them.

      Delete
  9. I want to register for payoneer but I can't find Nigeria among the country listed.
    What should I do?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.