Blog Of The Month : ELSiEiSY Lifestyle Blog


The blog for the month of April, 2017 is ELSiEiSY.com; a Nigerian blog that covers topics on relationship, literature and lifestyle.

ELSiEiSY blog is home for best realistic relationship tips and opinions, literature, poetry, inspiring articles and other lifestyle tips, observations and opinion from not just the owner of the blog, but other awesome writers and social commentators. The blog was named one of the top 25 relationship blogs and websites on web by Feedspot in 2016.

The blog is run by Elsie Godwin, a social media manager/strategist, radio host, TV host, an influencer, a budding entrepreneur and of course, a blogger.



The blog started out as a personal blog in 2012 on a WordPress sub domain where she dumps her opinion on issues and shared her attempts at creative writing. The blog has however, evolved into a platform for relationship, literature, inspiration and lifestyle from a personal view.

Being a relationship enthusiast, when she is not blogging, she is either curating content for her Radio and TV shows which are centred on relationships or simply being social on social media while attending to her other businesses.

You can connect with her on radio every Sunday evening by 10pm on Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1FM for HeartMatters and on R2TV – GoTV channel 112, every Wednesday by 9:30pm for Crux of the Matter (and a repeat on Thursday, same time).

With more than 30 independent contributors, you are sure to read something creative, laced with lessons on ELSiEiSY blog, daily.

Please do check out the blog – www.elsieisy.com

You can as well follow Elsie Godwin &ELSiEiSY blog on social media platforms:

Twitter: @elsieisy @elsieisyblog
Instagram: @elsieisy @elsieisyblog
Facebook: Elsie Godwin / Page – Elsieisy blog / Group - ELSiEiSY

What's your take on this?

Feel free to recommend interesting blogs I can also feature as the "blog of the month".


>>  Join Bloggers.Ng today! No 1 Nigerian Bloggers Directory.



Comments

  1. Interesting feature. I will check out the blog asap. She looks beautiful though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Jide.
    Her blog is nice and she is really doing well for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog.

    Boss when will my blog [ www.believeall.com ] get recognise bu Ogbongeblog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you boss for doing this. Of course it goes a lonnnng way. Thanks. Will check out her blog.

    gloriafinesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one, I just finished checking out her blog.... She deserves it for real. I love that. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a nice blog. I wish I will appear here someday

    From Passion Entrepreneurs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elsieisy.com is one of the blogs I do visit and I admit she's doing a great job there so she deserves this

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is cool
    from www.olaxali.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog..

    Would love my new blog to be featured by ogbongeblog blog very soon. And it's gonna be achieved. Fabinfos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, i will make sure to become a significant and unique blogger like her some day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I juNice blog. Thanks for motivating all of us.
    I'd also like to bw featured on this.
    My URL is
    Http://www.realmina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul Samuel - FitnessDoctor4/18/2017

      Hello Mina ... Nice blog you have right there...

      Although it seems you are having problems with traffic and I don't know how your adsense is going for you..

      But I know two guys who make a lot of money from adsense through school and scholarship blog.... I could help you with some tips on traffic and adsense if you want...

      Just contact me @ delicioushealth16@gmail.com

      Delete
  12. Paul Samuel - FitnessDoctor4/18/2017

    Hello.. Sir Jide

    Looking at your blog of the week feature. I can say it is unbiased and free of favoritism...

    I implore you to take a look at my blog and my work and conclude if it worthy of warming your heart and being the next blog of the month for May..

    Here is my blog link. bit.ly/2oCEqn3

    Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.