Tecno N7 Phone Price In Nigeria



Tecno phones have really saturated the Nigeria market because they are very cheap; which also make many people tag the phone as a low class mobile phone for poor people. I am really not a fan of Tecno because of it's low quality products until the release of the N7 model smartphone.


The recent release of Tecno’s N7 Android smartphone has really taken many smartphone users by surprise. The first day I played with the phone, I was just wondering if the phone is really from Tecno.

Though Tecno N3 also runs the Android OS, the Tecno N7 comes with  Android 4.04 Operating system, with 0.3MP Front Camera, and 5.OMP Back Camera with Flash .

FEATURES of Tecno N7

Operating System:    Android 4.04 Ice cream Sandwich
Network:        2G/3G
Band:            GSM900/DCS1800MHZ/WCDMA2100
Processor:        1GHz Dual Core CPU
Dimension:        148*79*10.3mm
Display:        5.0″ Capacitive Touch Screen
Resolution:        480*800 (WVGA)
Camera:        0.3MP Front Camera, 5.OMP Back Camera with Flash
Audio:            AMR, WAV AAC, MP3,MIDI,OGG…
Video:            MP4,3GP,MPEG-4…
Memory:        4GB ROM + 512MB RAM, Micro SD( comes with 8GB) upto 32GB
Messaging and SMS:    Gmail
Connectivity:        WIFI, Bluetooth 3.0, USB
Battery Capacity:    BL-4M (2300mAh)
Sensor:        G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Further features:    FM Radio, Torch, Voice Recording, Alarm, Memo




How Much is Tecno N7 in Nigeria?

The current price in Nigeria is between #28,000 -#30,000.

Where Can I Buy Techno N7 in Nigeria?

You can check the current price and buy the Tecno N7 at Jumia store, SLOT Limited etc. You can also buy Tecno at Konga.com here


NOTE: Post was compiled by Oshadami MJ of www.oshadami.com






Comments

  1. Some guys have also been saying some good thing about this tecno. I will surely check it out next week when I go to computer village. Just wondering if it will last long though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the phone is really a great phone, the battery last longer than they so call bigger boys phone (Iphone, Blackberry), I advised someone to get it, he did and now he is really thanking me for it.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/08/2013

    When it comes to china phones;Techno is simply the best.Loving this Already

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i have heard good things about tecno n7, i cant wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I' ve seen my pal with it here in Calabar and I fell 4 it. I thought I could ;ve one 4 myself, unfortunately 've gone round the major phone sports, over here, none seem to know much about it. Can some one tell me where I can get 1 over here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/18/2013

    its cool.....my dad got it and am getting it too>>>>>>...the only fuck up iz dat it dosent have WIFI

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool mobile smartphone I must say. I took a keen look into the Tecno N7 Specifications and guess what, it's worth more than that amount. Thanks for letting us know Jide.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.