GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions


The GTBank 737 simple banking service just got more secure. You can now securely complete your *737# transactions with secure 4-digit PIN. Hence, you no longer have to be scared of anyone trying to buy airtime, transfer money etc when the person have access to your phone and GTBank ATM card.

To secure your 737 transactions, you will have to create your pin which will be required to complete your banking transactions when you use the GTB *737# code.

How To Create GTBank 737 Security PIN



  • Dial *737*5#
  • Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card
  • Create your 4-digit PIN

gtbank 737 money transfer service security pin ussd code



About GTBank 737 Service


The GTBank 737 service is a simple, smart, and safe way to bank anytime, anywhere and on any device. It offers a wide range of banking services, from money transfer to card less withdrawal, bill payments, airtime recharge and even unique services like token pin generation, checking the status of cheque book request, retrieving internet banking details, amongst others. The service can be accessed by simply dialing *737# on any mobile phone.



Comments

  1. Hello Mr. Jide,

    Thanks for sharing this here. Its cool you brought it to your readers' notice earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sir for the update, I found it really helpful. Just for record, some people might be having difficulties operating their banks with codes.. So here is How To Transfer Money And
    Recharge Your Phone From Your
    Bank Account Right Now. (All
    banks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please can i get my token number on my email address i lost my phone number

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/09/2017

    Thank you for the info. Please I have a major problem. my atm card has expired and right now I'm not in Nigeria. I tried activating the pin for 737. when i dialed *737*5# they asked me: 1. active debit 2. no debit card
    I went for 2 because my card has expired. Then they asked for account number which I provided, then they asked for date of birth, after putting the date of birth it refused to pass that stage. Please what do I do to create that pin?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.